Features as shown:
- Hydra-cell methanol pump with a 1 HP explosion-proof motor capable of up to 3 gallons per minute.
- (1) GPI G2 Digital flow meter powered with lithium batteries for service up to 9,000 hours.
- (1) Hydra-Cell C46 pressure regulating valve.
- Aluminum base
- Explosion-proof start/stop switch and required electrical to the motor.
- 6’ Pump inlet and bypass hoses.
- 10’ Pump outlet hose.
- Liquid-filled pressure gauges.
- Unit is assembled as shown.
Notes: Inlet and outlet connections may vary depending upon installation. Customer is responsible for meeting all codes and requirements for installation.
- The pump can be connected to a 55 gallon drum of methanol that is in a horizontal position.
- The pump outlet can connect to either the liquid or vapor piping in the system.
- The meter automatically turns on when flow starts.
- Simply turn on the pump; inject the desired amount of methanol; and turn the pump off.